cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for one customer I don't want to send any output when sales order, delivery and billing is created.

Can anyone help how to set up this?

thank you

D.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dylan,

Before creating a Sales order/Delivery/Billing to this particular customer,

If you have the authorisation before creating the document and before saving the Document

Manually change the Output if in SO - Go to the top Extras >> Output >> Header >> Edit -

Select the line item and Delete or Double click on the Line and it will take to Communication method > here remove the Printer from the Feild - Logical destination and then save the document and come out.

2) If while creating Delivery on the Top Extras> Output Header > Edit - do the same process as said in the above.

3) If while creating Billing document on the Top - Goto>>header > header >> click on output. and do the same process.

Please check and let us know

Rgds

Sunil.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, you have gave me a lot of helpful ideas, which helped me solve my problem.

D.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the conditions records it is not possible to specify "all customers except this one". Poor fellow would have to maintain condition records for all the customers in SAP, except the one - what are you guys thinking suggesting stuff like that?

The easiest way to do this is to apply the requirement routine (VOFM) to all the affected output conditions. The customer # may be either hardcoded in the program or stored in a Z table or determined by some other criteria.

There has been a similar question just a couple of days ago - use search!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to do the following things.....

1, If OP is determined by customer account, then remove the entry from the master record.

2. Remove the records, in All documents, billing, delivery, Sales order,,,,,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Create the CONDITION TABLE with Customer and sales document specific

Path: IMG-->SALES & DISTRIBTION->BASIC FUNCTIONS->OUTPUT CONTROL->OUTPUT DETERMINATION--->OUTPUT DETERMINATION USING CONDITION TECHNIQUE...

There you can do the table creation and assing the table to access sequence and then the access sequence to the Output type .

Hope it is clear, if not please revert with more specific details.

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

How is Output in your system Determined?

If it is based on COndition Records, then u just need to remove (delete) Condition Records for the said Customer in VV12 (Sales Orders), VV22 (Deliveries) & VV32 (Invoices) .

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta