cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Customer Mandatory field during Sales Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client has lots of one time customer and they need to capture the phone number and name of the individual customer at the time of sales order creation using one time customer code.

They want only "NAME & PHONE NO" as mandatory field so that the Person who creates a Salesorder should enter the NAME & PHONE NO" . Please let us know where the configuration for teh above is?

We have tried in Account Group One time customer settings which is working at the time of creation of order and not at the time of creation of Sales Order, please help us on the above..

Regards

Anis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys

Its not working at the time of Creation of sales order , but it is working when i create the ONE TIME CUSTOMER CUSTOMER MASTER. Sorry i worgli typed..

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in SPRO-- Financial Accounting (New)-- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-- Customer Accounts-- Master Data-- Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data-- Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Select youu2019re a/c group and change as per your requirement suppose select 0001 a/c group then double click on general or company code or sales date tab below screen

Then you will find different tabs select your tab for eg. Address if you want to make some fields surprise or required or optional you can select by radio batten

Sageer

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
which is working at the time of creation of order and not at the time of creation of Sales Order

Both are the same.

Correct , you can proceed with your settings as it is working fine.

If you are expecting any other then revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

In the Account group , if you check the one-time customer then while creating the sales order itself it will appear to change the address for that customer.

By the time you can enter your required fields.

I think you mentioned as

We have tried in Account Group One time customer settings which is working at the time of creation of order and not at the time of creation of Sales Order, please help us on the above..

Order creation and creation of sales order are both same.

May be you would have confused.

regards,

santosh