cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:-Deployment changes-Delivery date of Heuristics PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a problem in APO that After deployment system changes the delivery date of heuristics PR.Details of the changes flow as follows

Step1:-Running-SNP Location Heuristics.System generates Receipts(PRs) every Monday.Example 13.07.2009,20.07.2009.etc

Step2:After C5,I am changing the Delivery date to 25.06.2009(Thursday) from 13.07.2009 for the 1st PR.

Step3:I am running Deployment for the partial quantity(based on stock availability).Now system creates a deployment PR on 22.06.2009(Monday) instead of my requirement 25.06.2009 for the quanity available at Production Plant also brought forward the delivery date of original Heuristics PR to 22.06.2009.

Why?

Master data details

Lotsize-Periodic-WA-2week lotsize(delivery date=start of the period)

Min.lotsize-900

rounding value-45

I checked several tests,whenever reschduling the date other than monday,system brought back to nearest monday.Why it is happening for deployment?

Thanks in Advance

Venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh ,

There is a setting in product master that determines whether the supply is generated in the beginning of every bucket , end of every bucket or in the middle of the bucket. I think it is in the lot size tab. Iam not logged into the system right now. But iam sure you are facing this issue because of that setting . Change that setting and see if it works.

I shall also log into the system and give you more info asap

Thanks

Saradha

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkadesh ,

Check the values u have maintained for use period factor indicator and period factor field in product master (lot size tab) . Also check the value of period factor in the transportation lane for this product.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I think you are mentioning about lotsize strategy field in Lot-size.Yes,It is maintained with 1-Lot is always in the first period.Also there is no bucket offset and period factor either in Product master or in transportation lane.Any suggestion?

Thanks&Regards

Venkadesh

Answers (0)