cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Organizatonal Assignment in one Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to assign different organizational assignment to different conditions on a contract but having no luck. I am running on ECC 6.0 with enhancement package 2 implemented and all subfunctions activated. The following descripes how the contract looks like:

- Two conditions have been allocated to the contract on the Condition tab

- Two different postings have been created on the Posting Parameters tab, the standard one and number 10

- Two different frequency have been created on the Posting Paramters tab, the standard one and number 10

- Two different organisational assignments have been created on the Posting Parameters tdab, the standard one and number 10

The first conditon in assigned to the standard posting parameters but the second condition to posting parameter 10. The standard organisational assignment is to a profit center A but I am trying to have organisational assignment 10 allocated to profit center B. However the profit center field is greyed out in org assignment 10 and takes instead the default from the standard term.

What am I missing that will enable me to assign profit center B to organisational assignment 10??

Regards,

Gudmundur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gudmundur,

Were you able to figure out the solution for this? If yes, hope you could share how.

I am encountering similar error and also lost as to how I can assign a new profit center.

Thanks in advance,

Ester