cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC - Communication Management Software

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are in the process of creating a demo for one of our prospective client. We have a system where the enhancement package deployed and we are able to see the IC Webclient screen. But when we try to explore it further it shows us a warning saying "Communication Management Software is not configured".

Do we need to buy this software separately?? If so from whom and what would be the cost involved.

Is it possible to prepare a demo on EIC without this software??

Please guide me on how to proceed ahead.

Thanks and Regards,

Nelson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only imagine the value the client will get out of a demo given by folks that dont understand or have any experience with EIC. We have done mutliple demos with EHP4 which showcases the functionality around EIC though we have also done multiple implementations which makes the Q&A session go a little smoother

That said.....do you want to show them the CTI integration as if so you will need to work with a certified partner or develop the interface from scratch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret... Thanks for your reply. True we dont have experience but we would like to learn out of this assignment. I believe this forum is to share the knowledge one has with others so everyone can learn. I dont know whats your perception about this forum.

Since you have that much experience it would be great if you could help me with your inputs rather than taking the assignment itself on your hands.

Thanks and Regards,

Nelson

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson

I thought that is what I had been doing by answering your question, any EIC questions that are posted on SDN, setting up wiki's, writing blogs on EIC, publishing in HR Expert. Sorry if that isn't "enough" free information for everyone.

Have a great weekend.

Jarret