cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Maintenance Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have re-configured the Maintenance optimizer and its working fine. (Previously it was in 001 clinet, now i have configured in 100 client) and created a solution then Operations --> Change Management --> Support Package Stacks and clicked Maintenance Optimizer.

Then I have selected the product version ECC 6.0 --> Selected my system and then clicked on Continue. It has been displaying the following Error Message: "

There is already a transaction for the systems of this product version

"??

I didnt see any option to delete the previous transactions. Could you please help me in solving this..

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are two solutions to solve the problems.

note #1296589

1. Complete or withdraw the locking MOPZ planning procedure.

a) Open transaction /n/tmwflow/maintenance.

b) Search Open MOPZ planning procedures with the system(s), which you selected in the locked planning procedures.

c) If any MOPZ planning procedure is displayed in the search result with User Status other than "New", then it's the locking planning procedure.

d) Complete or Withdraw this planning procedure, and then you can continue a previously-locked planning procedure to next step.

other locked planning procedure to next step.

2. Change the message type of condition SYSTEM_ASSIGNMENT.

a) Open transaction /nspro.

b) Click button SAP Reference IMG.

c) Navigate to IMG Activity "Assign Conditions to Status Values" with the following path:

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide >> SAP Solution Manager >> Scenario-Specific Settings >> Change Request Management >> Extended Configuration >> Change Transaction >> Change Transaction Types >> Consistency Checks in Change Request Management >> Assign Conditions to Status Values

Or use CTRL+F to search IMG Activity "Assign Conditions to Status Values".

d) Perform the above IMG Activity to get the list of condition entries. Find the entry "SLMO SLMO0001 E0002 40 SYSTEM_ASSIGNMENT", change its message type (column "MT") from "Cancel" to "Warning"; then save it.

e) The "SYSTEM_ASSIGNMENT" lock is removed now, and you can continue other previously-locked planning procedures to next step.

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

Thank you very much, Problem has been solved by follwoing the NOTE 1296589.

Thanks,

Subbu