cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrent currency for intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Is anybody could help me, I need to create an intercompany billing but in different currency (USD), in Purchase order and Sales Order is right (USD) but when create a billing intercompany still used original currency (IDR). My question is where I can find to change the customize.

Thank you.

Best regrads,

Tjandiagung

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First goto OB08 T.Code and maintainthe exchange rated between these two currencies.

Next maintain this new currency in your customer master.

Goto V/06.Select your condition type.

Maintain the tick Currency conv. in details.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

you are right,

but how can we maintained or change currency in customer master, because same currency we are using at other also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Yes you are right the question is these for intercompany billing same (one) customoter for different currency but the material could be same or different.

Thank you

Best regrads,

Tjandiagung

hsu_yogi
Newcomer
0 Kudos

As my experience, STO currency should be the same as Billing currency. But, SAP intercompany billing currency come from customer master. So, I put some codes in program LV60A018 (VOFM--> copy requirments --> Billing Doc --> 18 Delivery Relatived Item without SO) to change the currency.

if VBRK-FKART = 'IV'.

select single waers into KUAGV-WAERK

from ekko where ebeln = vbrp-AUBEL.

endif.

hope this could help you~

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to change mode of material master and go to accounting Tab, On the top you can see additional data tab press that. In Descriptions add another language to that material.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take help of FI person it will give you more clear ides.

Sageer