cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing User Status by activity confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my project , User status is maintained for WBS.

My client want to Change the User Status of all the WBS when one activity is confirmed .

lets get an example: In project there are WBS A, B and C. In WBS A there are Activity number 1 and 2.

The WBS has user status Z and X. When Activity 1 is confirmed , all the user status of WBS will be Z.

When the acvity 2 is confirmed , all the user status of WBS will be X.

Please help how to do this. is there any enhancement or BAPI.

BR,

Morshed Alam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to do development for this. Use BADI "Workbreakdown Update" to change the user status on WBS, whcih can be called during WBS save. The development needs to pick the correct user status from Activities. Status are stored in table JEST.

Hope this helps.

Sarang

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don' think it is possible with std. SAP. Becasue you wanted to pass on the user status from activity to WBS. This is not possible. Second thing that your are doing confirmation at activit level than sys can set some sort of user status to that object only.

Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can set the user status for the activities or wbs elements and pass on can be done.

not from lower level to upper level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want automatic change of User Status of all WBS when saving the project after confirmation of activity.

For Activity 1, user status will be Z ....

BR,

Morshed Alam

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

heirarchywise activity falls below WBSE. So your confirmation can't change/ set status to WBS. Instead it should be otherway.