cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reported by Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have setup service desk in our Solman System , when i sent the message from satellite system ,

it reaches the solution amanger sucesfully.

When i open the mesaage the reorted by option is not coming , while sold to part is coming automatically ,

Hi , Please let me know is there any configuration so that reported by option come automatically

I have installed update patches of st and st- a/pi

Please help on this

Thanks & Regds

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Check if this fits your scenario.

Example:

1. You are using user TEST1 in your satellite system to create message.

2. Check if user TEST1 also exists in solution manager, if not create this user.

3. In solution manager, go to tcode BP, create the business partner for this user. You can also use BP_GEN to automatically create the BP.

4. In the identification tab (tcode BP), check if you define the identification number of your system for that user.

You should have something like this in that Tab.

ex. IDtype = CRM001

Identification Number = <SID> <Installation Number> <Client> <User Id>

Feel free to revert.

Thank you,

Ice

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For auto reported by setup,

1. ensure that the user has a valid BP setup in solman; this requires the EMPLOYEE status (which is usually missing); also on the IDENTIFICATION tab, the definition needs to be filled in accordingly

2. in IB52, the IBASE definition needs to be existing and correct, also click on menu path GOTO-> PARTNER ; make sure the reported by is filled in, other fields ie. sold to party are available as well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the BPs for all users(who can create messages from Satellite systems) through DSWP --> Edit --> Create Business Partner

and also verfiy whether Identification details are filled for those particular Business Partners in tcode BP.

Also Maintain the No user check in transcation DNO_CUST04 --> NO_USER_CHECK --> Field value =X

regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen on Jun 19, 2009 9:55 AM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chk this note

Note 824640 - Customizing missing for Service Desk in Solution Manager

Hope it will solve ur prb

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar ,

I folllowed the note , but still after doing the changes through TX Dno_cust04 Field value X ,

Still I am not bale to get reported by field

Please help

Thanks & Regds

Manish