cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S User ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Last month I successfully completed my SAP SD Certification and I did receive my certificate. I must say the layout of the certificate is not quite professional. Anyway I just need some advice on how to obtain my S User ID? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks

Pranz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The S ID number will be on your certification itself.

For example if your ID on your certificate is XXXXXXXXXX

Then your S ID will be SXXXXXXXXXX

You need to contact your local SAP Education Team for password. They will arrange it for you.

You can log on to service.sap.com to get ample documentation.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranz,

Congratulation on your Certification.

I am writing SD Certification (C_TSCM62_05) on July 24.

Is it possible to share some information about the exam in General?

Do you have any Sample Questions?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have replied to one of the threads regarding SAP SD Certification:

If you are writing the same examination as I did C_TSCM62_05 Order Fulfilment, you have to prepare well in advance. Follow the Competency Areas per topic. If you are using the official SAP materials TSCM62 and TSCM60 use the Competency Areas to prepare. Also remember to go through the entire Topic. For example in Competency Area "Billing" topic "Account Determination", Business Areas also fall under the topic Account Determination. DO NOT forget to learn the entire topic, that is Account Determination as well as Business Areas. The examination is divided among Competency, there is 6 or 7 (cannot remember exactly) areas. For example: the question will contain 2 statements, the 1st statement will be correct but however the 2nd statement will be incorrect, therefore making the entire question incorrect. A fair amount of questions will also be presented for Solution Manager. Most of the questions will be asked in Sales. Delivery and Billing are also given a fair amount of questions. Especially Delivery. The questions are based on scenarios, what is possible and what isn't. Alot of the questions are also based on Item Categories. Know the fucntions and what Item Categories can do in the relative process.

The day I read this thread, you mentioned the percentage was reduced from 70% to 57%. I call SAP the very next day just to confirm. According to SAP 57% reduction was for a different examination. On the day that I wrote many of the candidates passed. My overall score was 81%. Many people say you should read the Material's at least 5 times. I agree but also you should prepare such that your theory should be used in a realistic situation. There is no point just reading the Material to pass. You have to retain the knowledge you gain which will most certainly help you in your future SAP SD Interviews and on the job.

The people I spoke to on the day of the examination, suggested that the market for SAP SD is not relatively doing well. I also call numerous SAP Recruiters, they also confirmed the market isn't good at this time in the UK.

All the luck!!!!

Cheers

Pranz09

Edited by: Pranz09 on Jul 2, 2009 11:51 PM