cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS - Adding SU01 uset as Vendor contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SUS, we have supplier users already created in SU01. Is there a transaction to associate the SU01 users as vendor contact person in SUS? I know you can accomplish this via BBPMAININT in SRM. I don't believe we can use this transaction in SUS.

Surendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to do that. First insert the su01 in vendor org str. using users_gen txn. Then go to BP txn, find out the SUS vendor partner no. Click on 'Relationship' button at the top and then create a new 'contact person' using the bp number of the su01 user.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I tried doing this, but cannot map the SU01 Vendor User in the Vendor Org Structure using T Code -users _gen. In this T Code system is populating teh User Org Structure.

Also, using teh SUS Vendor BP, in teh T Code BP, under relation ships tried to create a contact person, however when im doing so i do not have the USER field anywhere. Though contact person got created.

Please advise.

Regards,

Suvarna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for that helpful soluetion. I could do the Vendor user mapping in the Org Structure (PPOSA_BBP) , before i was trying to do the same in the Vendor Org Structure.

But, just want to know whether this mapping of Vendor Users inthe POrg structure is correct or not. If ocrrect what about the User Attributes ?They follow that of the Pur Org ?

We want to stop the Self registration by Vendors and we will generate User ID & Pswd for him to access the SUS Applciation.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Regards,

Suvarna