Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparent Logos in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

Can somebody help me, how the background of Logos in Smart forms can be set to Transparent.I have uploaded a Bitmap with Transaction SE78 and created a Text Module in the Form and pass the value dynamically.

Regards

Ravi

3 REPLIES 3

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inserting Logo in SmartForm

Follow the given steps in order to add a logo,

1) In Smart Forms Editor, In left pane, right Click any Page (say Page1) and select Create -> Window, Give it a name and Description (Say Window1)

2) Right Click on Window (Window 1) and select Create -> Graphics, Give it a name and description

3) In general Attributes, Select Name, get search help (F4) , you will find a list of pictures

4) Select any picture and set its Resolution in DPI

5) Press F9 to open Smart Forms Builder, Select window (Window1) and In Output options window set, size and position of the Logo

6) Set any other parameters if required, save and activate.

7) If there is only 1 Window in the forms, set it as Main Window in general attributes.

😎 User TCode SE78 to upload new pictures and logos.

Use transaction SE78 to inmport graphics to SAP.

In the form painter, you can either include directly to the form using menu Edit->Graphic->Create or using the INCLUDE statement in a window.

To use an INCLUDE stanment, goto into the woindow script editor and use menu Include->Graphic. The include can look like this for a bitmap:

/: BITMAP MYLOGO OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON

regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

My actually Problem is I have the Logos in Bitmap and Tif format in which the background can't be Transparent and as far as I thing SAP doesn't support any other format. I have the done the same what you have written but when the form is printed I get the LOGO backgound not to be Transparent. It is visible as Picture and I'm not suppossed to create a customer Text Module and call it in the form.

Thankx

Ravi

sreemsft
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Your must upload a transparent image and can keep it in a window behind.

If you are writing a text then you can choose a transparent color.

Thanks,

Sreekanth