cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoadRunner SAPGUI Virtual Users Decline

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to perform a Load Test on SAP R/3 using LoadRunner 9.5. I have 120 virtual users that I would like to run for an hour. I have distributed these 120 vusers over 6 scenarios on 5 load generators. The maximum number of virtual users that I have been able to run at one time is 114. The number then slowly declines over the next 40 minutes and stabilizes at 91 vusers (which run for the remaining hour). The messages I get from LoadRunner indicate that users have logged on and navigated to their assigned transaction code in SAP, but fail to perform the first step in that transaction code (this happens for ME21N, ME22N, ME23, FB10, F-43 which is all of the transaction codes that I am testing). I have worked with the Basis Group here to ensure that there are enough interactive dialog work processes, set each scenarios think time to random, initialize and start each vuser individually, and ensured that each load generator has enough RAM. The only thing left that I know to try is to increase the number of dialog processes per user. However, we cannot figure out the parameter name to do this. If anyone knows the name of this parameter or have any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

msahukar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

We are having a similar problem, did you ever get an answer about this issue?

Thank you!