Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to File scenario..

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While configuring receiver determination in PI7.1 the outbund interface i.e IDOC is not getting displayed,

When i try to add in the business system i couldn't find the option to add the IDOC.

can anyone of you throw some light on this..

regards,

kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select All radio Button option in Interface Selection while selecting the Idoc Interface and find out the required Idoc interface name

Regards

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I had this problem too, so what i did was, i typed the interface name and namespace manually and its working fine.

Thanks

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please check if you have imported the IDOC properly into the imported objects.While importing itself we need to specify the application system and system number.

If the idoc is present in the bussiness system you are talking about then it should show when you run the configuration wizard.Please check if you are trying to add the appropriate B.System and also does this business system contains your IDOC or not.

Regards,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have you imported the IDOC in Integration repository in your SWCV,if not then please do that first.

Secondly,in receiver determination,just delete the search criteria,if IDOC is imported in any SWCV in IR.it will show up there.

Thanks

Aamir

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Actually i have imported the IDOC and done the mapping part..

but when configuring the receiver determination, unable to see the IDOC while configuring at the interface part..

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just delete the search criteria for IDOC when you are creating Receiver determination.it will show all the IDOC's in IR.Select "All" when creating receiver determination

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Even if you dont find what other replies mentioned, then would suggest to copy and paste from IR and give it a try.

Regards,

---Satish