cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC5.1/Demand Sharing from R/3 to SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to post the demand/stock from R/3 4.6c to SNC5.1 using RSMIPROACT program. IDOCS and XML messages are successfully generated for PROACT.PROACT01, but i am getting an error message in SNC Web UI (SMI Supplier View)

Time series error in class /SCF/CL_ICHDM_DATAAXS method /SCF/IF_ICHDMAXS_2_CNTL~SELECT

Planning object structure 9AINVM1 was not found

Please let me know if any config is required to fix this error.

Thank you.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are able to update the inventory using ProductActivityNotification inbound XML message. But when it fails due to some error, we need to raise an alert or send mail, Could you please let us know how to achieve it.

Regards

Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Demand sharing is somewhat different with the sharing of other data. It needs the special authorization. I have passed through the error in past. Please check with debugging or directly check the authorization for same.

By debugging you can be aware that which authorization is needed.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

I am able to transfer the Stock data successfully from R/3 to SNC using RSMIPROACT. But when i try to transfer the demand and Planned order, it errrors out in Web UI.I can view the stock data on Web UI, but the data is not getting populated in SMI Key Figures. All the KFs are empty. Is there any sort of configuration required in order to populate the data in the Key Figures of SMI scenario?

Regards,

Dmohite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmohite,

Chek Time Series data type SMI02 (ICH Time Series Data Type 02 (Ship-From Partner Data)) is activated?

SPRO>SAP SCM - Implementation Guide>SCM Basis>Time Series Data Management>Configure Time Series Data Management

If it is not then you have to activate Time Series data type SMI02 (ICH Time Series Data Type 02 (Ship-From Partner Data))

If Time Series data type SMI02 (ICH Time Series Data Type 02 (Ship-From Partner Data)) is activated then check Whether you have mention Recipient (Supplier) in SPRO

SPRO>SAP SCM - Implementation Guide>SCM Basis>Time Series Data Management>Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages -->Define Sender- and Recipient-Dependent Process Types

XML Message :PROACT_I PRODUCTActivityNotification - Inbound

Send. System

Sender

Recipient :Supplier_loc

Process Type :ICH Supplier Collaboration

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for the solution. We were able to transfer the data successfully from R/3 to SNC.

Regards,

dmohite

0 Kudos

SDN SNC Team,

We have a similar issue and the solution proposed it's not making sense.

When you access the SMI Details (Customer) you get the message

-

Time series error in class /SCF/CL_ICHDM_DATAAXS method /SCF/IF_ICHDMAXS_2_CNTL~SELECT

Access error for time series type , key figure PLANSHIPOR, ODM message: Parameter ITMPRTIDTO is notdefine for order data type DRPV

-

I have looked in SMI02 as previously recommended and we don't have PLANSHIPOR in our active list of key figures. We recently went form support pkg 5 to 12 and now we are seeing this issue.

Someone else said it could be an authorization issue. In our sandbox I have almost every role we have so I can't believe that it's authorization issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Will

0 Kudos

Look at OSS note 1019289. It turns out that after you implement support pkg in SNC you need to re-activate the ODM. We did this in our system and that got rid of the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

I've the same error in SMI Monitor detail screen.

I have seen and implemented the customization of OSS note 1019289 but the error is still there.

Could you please help me?

Thank you and Regards,

Nicola