Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out OrgUnit from the MSS team viewer iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please refer following link:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/HowtoreadinformationfromtheteamviewerinWeb+Dynpro

Using this link, I am able to find out the perno.

I have to find out OrgUnit of selected person. I did the mapping. I have also written following code:

String orgunit = wdContext.currentSelectedOrgUnitElement().getObjid();

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("You have selected orgunit "+ orgunit);

However, orgunit value is always null

Can you please let me know how we can get the orgunit in this case?

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on my own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Node SelectedOrgUnit will be filled when selected object is an org unit. So it's empty in this case.

Try adding also to your controller the component FcEmployeeServices (as you did with FcObjectSelection) and map to node Employee.

Regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Requirement 1

Thanks. I did so. Using this I can see the OrgUnit. However, this is the OrgUnit of MSS user. It remains same through out the program. It is unlike pernr which changes as the user clicks on different Employees.

My exact requirement is as below:

User will click on Employee Selection drop down box. After that he will select "Employees from Organizational Structure". Here organization structure will be displayed. Now the user will expand Org Structure. I want to know the Org Unit of different Organization as the user will go on expanding the Org Structure using the buttons

Requirement 2

User will click on Employee Selection drop down box. After that he will select "Employees from Organizational Unit". Now we can see the Go button. I have to write some code on the button. Where I can find the code for the button. I spent lot of time. I am not able to find out the exact place where the view for the button is located.

Please help.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

FcEmployeeServices provides the details of Manager or the user. It does not provide the details of team.

I can see SelectedOrgUnit associated with FcObjectSelection. Any idea why it is returning null. SelectedPernr is also associated with FcObjectSelection. It is returning pernr.

If SAP has provided SelectedOrgUnit associated with FcObjectSelection then there will be some mechanism to use it. It will ideally return OrgUnit.

Pls help me in getting the value of OrgUnit selected for all Oraganization Structure / Oragnization Unit using SelectedOrgUnit associated with FcObjectSelection.

Regards,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For sorting out the issue I have used following BAPI

BAPI_ORGUNITEXT_DATA_GET

The values of variables are

PLVAR -- 01

OBJID -- ORGUNIT OF USER

EVALPATH -- O-S-P

Using this menthod, I can see the Org Structure. I displayed it in table. In table I provided links.

Using the link, I can call custom RFC.

Regards,

Gaurav