Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in Condition records

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to pull out all the changes made to a condition record for a particular condition type. Is there a way to do this ?

I do see changes in VK13--> Environment --> Changes ---> Change report. But this report takes a lot of time to run and format is not clear enough to compare price changes for condition record.

Any tables from which this info can be pulled out ? I want to see the all price changes for all condition records for a particular condition type.

Ex:

PR00

Cust X, Mat Y

10$ --> 01/01/2009 to 03/01/2009

12$ --> 03/02/2009 to 04/01/2009

12$ is the current price, I want to see both the record changes for X,Y for PR00.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically, the pricing is stored in 2 tables, One is 'A' table like 'AXXX' where 'XXX' is access number of condition type. and the other table is KONP.

First know what are the A tables for your condition type PR00. You can know this by going to tcode V/07 and clicking on accesses for your PR00. you can find table numbers in format 'XXX' in 'Tab' column.

Go to SE11 and check all A tables, i.e., all tables with AXXX format. for eg. A118, A005, A006, A004, A029 for PR00.

there give KSCHL as 'PR00' and you can also give validity dates (so that you can know the recent changes).

But in this A tables, you cant get price/rate value. So, to get price value, you need to fetch KNUMH field value from this A table and put in KONP table to get price.

So, this way you can find price details for condition type. If you want to delete recent changes, you can do with help of abaper.

Thank you.

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried creating a report in V/LA but it doesn't give me the changes. These reports give me current or last valid price. Is there a technique to pull out changes records ?

Thanks !!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try by not giving the from date in the date field? Just give the to-date as 12/31/9999 and this can give you all the pricing maintained for customer-material combinations.

I assume you are not concerned with data like when it was changed, who changed etc..but only the pricing value history.

Regards,

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We don't have AX,AY, AZ reports in our system.

I goto V/LD and put in AX, AY AZ in pricing report field and get a message "Pricing report AX does not exist" Is this a custom report created ?

Thanks again !

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those looks customized report.

You can create customized report in SPRO-> Sales and Dist -> basic functions ->Pricing ->Maintain pricing reports (t.code V/LA for create).

Here you can add fields Sales org, dis. channel, div, customer, material, condition type, valid on (date) from respective table (for example 005 for customer/material) for report formats.

You can also check whether SAP standard reports in the drop-down list of V/LD.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with SAP standard report in transaction code V/LD.

Select the report type AX or AY or AZ, and then execute.

In the selection screen, in the date validity range, remove the from date.

By this way you can see all the changes made.

Regards,