cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC PI Integration - Sender Service Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are trying SNC integration to ERP using PI. we use the latest PI/XI content (for SNC 7.0 e.g mappings interfaces etc) in ESR

Basis installed SNC on a new server copied data from Production ICH server (ICH = older version of SNC).

All necessary (tech sys, biz sys etc) settings in SLD are done in test PI server (lets say t_PI) for the SNC systems

The SNC -- t_PI connection is done and working fine and messages sent to SNC from PI are fine

There is an issue, when data is sent out of SNC to t_PI. The Sender service (Business System Name) of the Prod ICH is coming along with SNC messages. we are clueless about this. this Biz sys name is one which is in the SLD of prod XI system connecting Prod ICH system.

except for the fact, the SNC is a copy of Prod ICH, now no conenction exist between SNC & Prod XI sys. Also, SNC is connected to t_PI (only), as we are able to receive data in MONI, but with this (wrong)sender service. and successfully send data to SNC.

prod env : ERP <-> XI <-> ICH

test env : ERP <> PI <> SNC

all below activities are done.

cache refresh, stop - restart of servers, waiting for few days etc.

pls suggest some pointers

let me know if there is any documentation with config steps etc on this scenarion

Thanks

KnowledgeQuest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are few places where you can check..

1. BD54 in SNC. What is the name of Logical system defined?

2. In SLD, What is the name of Logical system. I am not talking about Technical/business System. You define it while defining a Business system.

-SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for looking into this issue and replying.

for #1 & #2, the LS of the SNC are same in both SNC - BD54 & the SLD of t_PI

it is <ServerName+ClientNumber>

Additionally in SNC - BD54, we have removed the LS of other old systems (the one of Prod XI & the one of prod ICH)

The names of LS<ServerName+ClientNumber> & the Biz Sys <BizArea_ServerName> are NOT the same.

In our case the prob is a msg which comes out of SNC (to t_PI) - track A, has old ICH's Biz Sys name maintained in Prod XI's SLD - track B.

none of the systems of Track A or Track B, has connection to any system of other Track.

Another useful information is that we are sending DespatchedDeliveryNotification_out and in the message PAYLOAD, there is a section messageHeader which has a ID node with an attribute schemaAgencyID, this has the value of the wrong Biz Sys name.

i) Payload

<MessageHeader>

<ID schemeID="9999" schemeAgencyID="WRONG_BIZ_SYS_NAME">

ii) Envelope

<SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service>"WRONG_BIZ_SYS_NAME"</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="http://sap.com/xi/SNC/Global">DespatchedDeliveryNotification_Out</SAP:Interface>

1. ii is causing the problem in Recvr Det. but however, # i is also wrong, which also comes automatically with the payload data.

pls help.

Is there any XI - SNC documentation??

Thanks