Using existing SSL Certificate for Web Dispatcher
We've registered a SSL certificate with wildcard option via GlobalSign. The history of this process is as below:
1. We created a Certificate Request with IIS and send it to GS (GlobalSign).
2. They send us the certificate file Globalsign Primary Secure Server CA and Globalsign Server Sign CA files.
3. Import all ceritifcates into IIS and then exported the certificate into a Cert.pfx file.
4. By using this file, we are able to import the SSL certificate into J2EE WAS 640 of Portal system.
5. Now we want to use same certificate to establish a web dispatcher installation as intermediate server for internet access.
Web Dispatcher documentations says to create a pse and req file with sapgenpse program and then send it to CA (here globalsign) to get a certificate.
But when we asked GS, they told us to use the certificate they send us before. They cannot create a certificate file for the ourput of web dispatcher. It will be billed us if we persist.
So, we have to find a way to use the existing certificate to enable SSL of Web Dispatcher.