cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Calibration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am implementing equipment calibration in one of our client .

I have one issue. In case of equipment calibration suppose sheduling start date is 17/06/2009 and calibration frequency( cycle time ) is 10 days. Now when i will shedule the maintenace plan today i.e 17/06/2009 for this equipment system is creating maintenace order hence inspection lot today only .

The system is showing shedule date in sheduling overview correctly as 26/06/2009 and inspection date in inspection lot as 26/06/2009.

But

My requirement is that the system should generate order and inspection lot on its due date only that is on 26/06/06 because If i sheduled the background job today for these equipment the system will generate inspection lots today only .

Thanks

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

While creating the maintenance plan ,under scheduling parameters maintain the call horizon as 100% then schedule the plan ,system will generate the order only on 26th

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

It is working , one more now when i will shedule this all equiment in back ground system will generate the lot on it's due date in this case it is required to give call interval In t code IP30 ?

Regards

Amol

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Call interval is nothing but the days in which system will release the call which falls inbetween the days specified.

ie if you have specified 5 days ,then the plans which the calls dates fall within 5 days from scheduling will create the call objects

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your stsrt of cycle is 17/06/2009

Cycle is 10 days

so Lot is cretated for 26/06/2009 as pe cycle.

My requirement is that the system should generate order and inspection lot on its due date only that is on 26/06/06 because If i sheduled the background job today for these equipment the system will generate inspection lots today only .

as this was the first lot which you have created after start of cycle it is showing future date.

But when you through IP30/SM37 then it will only create the lots of due date..Provided that in IP30 you maintain Interval call object 1 day

This will solve your Problem

Regards

Sujit