Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** SLDCHECK - Function Module - EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETER - Error

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When we run SLDCHECK in business system (not XI System), I am getting the following error.

-

Testing the RFC connection to the SLD java client...

RFC ping was successful

Calling function EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETER

Retrieving data from the XI Profile...

Function call returned exception code 3

Access to the XI Profile is currently disrupted.

=> Check whether you can access the XI Profile using a web browser!

-

But, the same SLDCHECK is working fine in XI system. So, what could be the probelm ?

Kind regards

Jegthees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegthees,

did you maintain SXMB_ADM / Integration Enginge Configuration: Corresponding Integration Server? Type in dest://<MY_DEST_TO_PI> and create in sm59 that destination (type H, path: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry)

Regards,

Udo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using PI 7.3 you should follow note 1518023.

sldcheck exchange_profile_get_parameter Calling function EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETER Retrieving data from the XI Profile. Function call returned exception code 3 Access to the XI Profile is currently disrupted.

Reason and Prerequisites

Prerequisite (XI/PI releases 640-711): Exchange Profile Parameter com.sap.aii.ib.remote.exprof.enabled in section IntegrationBuilder must be unchecked (respectively 'false').

Prerequisite (PI release 730): Either Exchange Profile Parameter com.sap.aii.ib.remote.exprof.enabled in section IntegrationBuilder must be unchecked (respectively 'false') or the parameter does not exist.

Set this parameter to yes, to be able to access this data remotely.

Edwin,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solved exception code 3 in "Calling function EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETER" when running SLDCHECK transaction.

Parameter com.sap.aii.ib.remote.exprof.enabled under IntegrationBuilder folder in ExchangeProfile must be set to true. PI doesn't need to be restarted in order to take effect.

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I read the OSS message you have quoted ... And for me the direction was that this has to be "UNCHECKED" ... But this is how SAP is writing there notes... LOL ... Thanks for the clarification that his needs to be checked in order to allow ECC System to use Exchange Profile

And a restart is not necessary: the change has a direct affect.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have no authorization to check in SM59. I also thinking that this problem may be due to connection of TCP/IP (Or) User Name & Password for LCRSAPRFC.

Thank you for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey First step is to check your connection -

In ur R3 system Go to Sm 59 and test the following connections -

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI

If yes the go to tthe transaction SLDAPIcust (I think this is where you may have an Issue..) and check whether you have the right parameters (Ip/port of your SLD...)

In SLD API cust there would be ID/PW...see whether the ID is locked or the pw is right.

and then try the test...

I you still face issue...run through the connection steps again...The SAP help is pretty detailed -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/bc8729c60b7006e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

regards,

Arvind R