Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c user & ides industrial solution education

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In service market place we usually login with the help of a S user.There is another user called C user.Again i hear that with the help of S user we can able to create C user.Correct me if i am wrong.If it is possible to create C user with the help of S user ,then what are the steps to create a C user.Any helpful information,link will highly appreciate .

Is IDES version of Industrial Solution Education available in market place for download?I search a lot with the help of different s user id's but no luck.Any helpful information .

If i upload this thread in wrong forum then guide me, to where i put my thread.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no C users in SMP, SAP itself gives the C for the internal contract employees.

for eg: if you are working for SAP LABS in contract basis and your user id is 143341, then your complete user id will be C143341. C---represents Contract Users for SAP.

"C" will be used for internal contract employees in SAP LABS and "I" for the permanent users.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am currently working with wipro as a Syclo Consultant, I have an existing S user Id through Wipro. I recently got offer with a company to work as a Contract to hire posstion in SAP Labs, SAP Labs is generating an C user Id for me.

Benefits I earned through S Id are as below

i) I can access sappartneredge.com and complete new technology assessment through the sappartneredge.com

ii) I can login to SAP Market place using Sid and download any server and applications

iii) I shall use the SId for SAP Community network aswell

Kindly differentiate C user Id and S user Id.

Please list out shall I do above mentioned 3 operations using an C id and also what more I can do using C id than S id

Thanks,

Vigram.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know theres no such C users in SAP Marketplace.... I think SAP only use C users internally.

For IDES info go to https://service.sap.com/ides

Regards

Juan

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Juan/Srinivas

Thanks for your immediate response.