cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - ppoma_bbp: how to link central person with the position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would need your advice. In ppoma, I see my user id contains position and a central person, ID is assigned to org structure correctly. However, in SRM my Settings, I see that the position and dept. is not visible, so I assume position is not linked to central person. Can you please advise how to link it? Should I delete the assignment at position level or CP level in ppoma and then assign the user via users_gen? Thank you very much for your soon response. Katarina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Was there ever any closure to this issue? I am experiencing the same issue, but I have not found any threads that provide a solution.

Thanks,

Chris Koniecny

tayyeb_52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Chris,

If you are replicating HR org from ECC to SRM than please maintain email address of user in infotype 0105 and it will come to SRM and then replicate user once again.

After that in but050 relationship will be there between cp and position and error will go.

If this address your question award point.

Regards

Tayyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

x

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you assigned your organisation structure CP, Position are created.

Are you finding any difficulty to create any business objects with your id?

run bbp_check_consistency for your user id for your desired business object .

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the report, role attribute should be defined. But when I check ppoma, it is in there.. though without value. This is normal - it was customized like that. However, it seems that the issue is in the linkage between CP and position. When I checked bbpum01 - ID is linked with CP and position as well. But in SRM while checking my user settings the fields for Dept and position is blank. It seems to me that the user should be recreated: delete assignment and assign once again. Do you know whether this helps? And whether the assignment should be deleted at CP or position level? thanks

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Katarina,

If you are in SRM 4 or higher, run transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE to synchronize Organizational Unit and Persons (position).

This will allow you to check objects overview and to synchronize them if necessary.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this already via se38 - program HRALXSYNC. But it did not help. Any other idea? Thank you

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hrrlxsync report for your user, position, bp ,attribute check flag and run . are you get any red ?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the program and it showed following errors: BP - object links and address consistency; CP - object links, address consistency, attribute supply; S - Attribute supply; US - object existency/consistency (but this should be ok, as we have the newer SRM version, so this should not be taken into consideration). So the message text errors are as follows: BP for my user is missing or contains errors; Error determining address for employee xxx; Employee relationship between my BP nr. and BP nr. of the organisation unit (where I am assigned to) is missing. Any idea how to proceed now? What might be the easiest way of solving this? I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.

PS: from ppoma_bbp and BP point of view - it seems ok.

Edited by: Katarina Pancakova on Jun 18, 2009 11:20 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you bringing user form HR module to SAP SRM org structure

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

user is created via cua - central user administration, roles are assigned. Then the US is visible in ppoma_bbp, once the user is assigned to org structure via users_gen, CP and S is created. Seems that address inconsistency still persists, however BP, CP and S has the same address. Second problem: as per the report HRALXSYNC, there is no relationship between my BP and the BP of the company to which my user belongs. Is it possible to somehow link it manually? Thank you