cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete ATP orders for deleting location product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to delete a location product, but the where used list shows some Purchse orders in R/3 ( these orders are of last year and executed )

I looked at some of the previous posts and tried to resolve but i am not able to locate these orders to delete them

I followed the following steps

1. /SAPAPO/CCR - but there were no errors to correct

2. /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL - the deletion in leve cache and database shows no logs or orders to delete

3. /SAPAPO/RLCDEL - when done for the product says no orders exist in live cache.

This material is required at other locations but needs to be deleted only at a particular location.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sireesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sireesh,

The header of your post indicates ATP orders, yet the body of your post speaks of purchase orders. These are two different types of orders.

For future reference, it is better to FIRST inactivate the IM, then use CCR to remove all transactional data. Once you start taking out stuff manually, little bits and pieces of stuff end up getting leftover in SCM, and can be very tough to find and remove.

Read [OSS note 571031|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/571031] for guidance. This contains just about everything you need to know. If you end up using program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL, make sure you also read the notes contained in composite note [OSS note 553476|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/553476]

Regards,

DB49

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Including these comments for other experiencing the same problems. SAP Note Note 1036808 will rectify problem with inconsistent state in MM tables (e.g. /sapapo/mm_doc) when deleting Location/Products or receiving ATP errors in tcode WUF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the patient replies.

I have found a solution. this is due to some inconsistent orders in the tables /SAPAPO/MM_DOC and /SAPAPO/POSMAPN.

I had to manually delete the entries from the table /SAPAPO/MM_DOC to delete the dependent orders as these orders are not visible due some missing fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesh,

Try also this transaction, /SCMB/ODM_DELETE, Check any old change pointers got struck in transaction /sapapo/c3. If yes, delete those also.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

The orders are only visible in Where used list. I could not find the orders in OM16, they dont seem to exist in live cache.

Is ther any other way to delete them?

Regards,

Sireesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesh,

First Run the report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21. I hope it will be helpful.

If not please go for IM inconsistency check. Try running the report RAPOKZFX in R/3 with the data ( material and location). This should tell you if there are any inconsistencies.

Then again you can try for that report ( /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21).

Thanks,

Satyajit

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Jun 18, 2009 9:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try the following report for this if nothing works. This is used when SD_ORDER_DEL report does nothing.

/SAPAPO/VS_CONS_CHECK

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sireesh,

Please try the following.

1) Use WUF report

2) Use report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS (use transaction om16 to find guid)

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.