cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data replication from BW to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can we transfer master data from BW to CRM? Due to some reason we can not replicate the master data directly from R/3 into CRM. So we want to take the data into BW and then bring it into CRM. Can we do it? Considering it possible, if we make any changes in R/3, will it update BW and then inturn update the data in CRM?

Regards,

Deba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends on which data you wish to update. It is possible, but it's very limited (restricted to certain tables). I was able to enhance it to include additional tables, but this requires modifying the standard.

--> this functionality is used to update master data in CRM based on reports in BW. The standard flow however to update master data is within the MSA-CRM-R/3 landscape.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Could you tell me which are the tables (standard) data can be updated? Can we update/create BP Master and Product Master from BW to CRM?

Regards,

Deba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think most of the master data of business partners, but I'm not sure. Last time I used it was in a CRM4.0SP3 system. Donno if they upgraded the functionalities. Best way to find out is by checking it in the system I guess....

Michael.