cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan version data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts,

How can i retrieve the plan cost data for a certain previous period which was the basis for R/A calculation unlike project version (I mean Plan cost in the Co version on which we run R/A,as it is subject to monthly cost update .

In KKA2 screen it keeps the plan data for the current period only,

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hend,

> How can i retrieve the plan cost data for a certain previous period which was the basis for R/A calculation unlike project version (I mean Plan cost in the Co version on which we run R/A,as it is subject to monthly cost update .

For RA Calculations, you require either Overall Planned cost or Overall Planned revenue of the project is considered based on the RA Method you are using. system considers the Actual cost for that Period and Overall Actual cost till the RA Run Period is considered.

> In KKA2 screen it keeps the plan data for the current period only,

After RA Run, system stores , POC%, CTC Revenue, Revenue in excess of billing, revenue surplus, WIP, Cost of Sales....depending the the RA Method. These values only stored month wise in Date base tables.

You can retreive RA Details in S_ALR_87013572 - Project results Report for a specific periods range or in S_ALR_87013568 - Project Results till last RA Run.

For month wise actual costs, S_ALR_87100185 - Actual Costs for Each Month (Current Fiscal Year) or in S_ALR_87013545 - Actual: Period Comparison.

Hope this clears you !!

Br

Hari.

Edited by: Hari Krishna Kudaravalli on Jun 17, 2009 5:53 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

we apply P.O.C for revenue calculation my client want to keep the plan data on which we calculate the RA as i said before, i tried to make a project version system status RESA but it doesn't work,

RESA Status is a WBS level I think this is the reason!!!!!!!!

Please advise,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Satandard reports show the the plan cost according to the latest update,

Following What I want in details

- For eg, if plan cost in co version for R/A for the period 05-2009 is 500,R/A made based on this figure

-On 06-2009 i made cost update to be 570 and made R/A based on this figure

If I run any report for plan cost till the period 05-2009 it will give figure 570 based on the latest update

So how can i get a plan cost data which was in period 05-2009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hend,

You can get in all the reports planned cost available at that point only while executing report, No where month wise available Overall planned cost is stored in PS database tables.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can run a sap standard report for planned cost by giving the required period