cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an automatic Sales order creation business scenario whenever a Purchase Order is created first which triggers So creation.The sales order gets created with the help of an inbound IDOC.

The error that I am getting during the automatic creation of sales order is that "The region XYZ not defined for country AB".

It is basically an intercompany export from one country to another.

What could be the possible causes of this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ronaldo,

if u are working in ECC 6.0 then u have to assign the region XYZ to country AB.... Follow the path

Customizing --> SAP NetWeaver --> General Settings --> Set Countries --> Insert Regions.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

My region is a place in Australia and country is UK.(export scenario from UK to Australia)

So in this case also do I need to define an australian region under UK country?

Please confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ronaldo,

Regions are specific a particular country.... In an export scenario if the customer is of any other country then the region will be of that country.....

Please elaborate the country of the customer and Country of the sales office.....

Here i am assuming... Country of Sales org is ABC and Region is XY....

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christino,

we have similar requirement and would like to take your inputs for the automatic creation of sales order. We want a SO created automatically based on the PO created in an external application. Can you provide your detailed inputs and the necessary config details to be taken care in SAP and the external application ?

Appreciate your help and can mail to my personal id also.

Regards,

Vamsi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 14, 2009 6:39 PM Dont you aware of forum rules ?? Sharing informations to personal mail is strictly prohibited. Please dont deviate this

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You update your customer master record in XD02 f that particular

customer in General data. here you assign the region and country

apart form the suggestion given by our elite members.

thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It may be because of the region is missing for that country. Maintain the XYZ region for country AB

In

SPRO>>>>>SAP NetWeaver>>>>>General Settings>>>>>Set Countries>>>>>>Insert Regions

regards