cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS and automatic adjustment of transport queue

0 Kudos

Hi All,

IS there a job or sequence of jobs that can be run to automatically adjust the transport queue of a system? I know how to do it manually but am looking for a way to automate this.

Thanks

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto STMS_import then Extra then personal setting and then Update status automatically.

So the Transport Queue will get updated automatically.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

0 Kudos

That seems to just be a refresh of the queue.

We have two transport directories. This is unavoidable. I am looking for something for the adjustment of the queue: the little green / flash of lightning that you click to get the data files to transfer between the two systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If source and target systems are in different transport groups, you have to do the adjustment of the queues to transfer the data and cofiles in target system.

Unfortunately there is no escape route to it. You have to do it. For more details you can refer to below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/b4a4547acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/content.htm

With Regards,

Saurabh

0 Kudos

I found what i was looking for: RSTMSTIQ

With this i can automatically trigger the adjustment of the import queue.

I am sorry if i was misleading in my question.

former_member195709
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do you configure RSTMSTIQ to do an automatic adjustment? Is there any way we can avoid this step?

Bala

former_member195709
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do you configure RSTMSTIQ to do an automatic adjustment? Is there any way we can avoid this step?

Bala