cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Employee Master creation TPMM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

While creating Employee Master through Tcode TPMM, in the Travel Priviliges screen,

to enter RGrp M/A Statutory / EE group expence type / EE Group Travel Mgt,

i am not able find my Trip Variant in the drop down.

Getting a default Trip variant, which is not releavant to this client.

In the configuration part, i can able to see both variants.

Guide me please, where is the asssignment, that sytem is automatically picking this Trip variant.

Thanking you

kanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have maintained your employee grouping against your trip provision variant in all these nodes.

1) Reimbursment group for Travel costs/Add.Flat rates Types.

2) Statutory Reimbursment Group for Meals/Accomm.

3) Enterprise specific Reimbursment.Group for Meals/acc

4) Employee grouping for travel expendse type.

5) Employee grouping for travel management.

If not maintained maintain all these and check. I can't give you the table name since i don't have SAp access now. Maintain values in all these nodes if you are stil facing problem let me know.

Thanks and Regars,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Thanks again for your reply, I have checked all these config and i can see my variant in all the nodes.

I think this is happening due to some assignment.

even i tried with entering my Varinat manually and i got error "Entry is miising in Table......"

I checked those tables in Sm30, still i can see my Varints and groups in the table.

please guide me.

Thanking you

kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

Tell me one thing are you entering your Trip Provision variant in Travel Provilage(IT0017) scren. you have to enter your employee grouping for travel management here. like 1, 2,3 based on what you have define under node"Employee grouping for travel management".

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shree,

I have a new Trip variant for this client. As you said, when i want to enter my employee grouping for travel management or any of these four fields, i need to enter 1,2 or 3. but when i drop down in any of these, i can see 1,2, 3 but the trip variant is different. i need 1,2,3 which are configured for my Trip variant.

RGrp M/A Statutory

RGrp M/A Enterprise

EE Grp Expense Type

EE Group Travel Mgt

Thanking you,

kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are facing this problem in Development or Production??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Thanks for your response.

I am configuring first time for an Indian client in devlopment, where my Trip variant is 40.

The prob is still it is picking US Trip variant (which is created for other client) instead of 40,

which i come to know when creating an employee master.

even i configured the required setttings, but due to some assignment or somewhere hardcoded,

system is picking up this default US trip variant.

What is the configuration / assignment is missing to get my Trip variant 40 for particular this client?

(If possible pls tell me, what are all the required config steps in TM)

Thanking you,

kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting exactly where the problem is. But i ll list out few possible configuration which might affect.You would have configured all these but just check these things once:

1) Check your country grouping and country key in Global settings it should be "40" and "IN'.

2) Feature TRVFD maintain your trip provision variant under your company code.

3) Define Schema and Individula field control. Have you maintained Schema's under your Trip Provision variant.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I got it, i have gone through the entire config and i found the following configuration

was missed out for India - 40

-> Define Enterprise-specific Trip types.

when i have activated these for 40, ,ex: All Trips, rail first class, Second class etc.

i got my Trip varint as required.

Thanks Again

Kanna