cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting message mapping error. Here I am testing with two xml files both are same structure. For one message I am getting successful message and another one I am getting error message.

Here I am using java mapping to add the xml version tag and

*1st one is I took from XI mapping. If use this message I am not getting error.*

<MESSAGE><TABLENAME>ZMPSXMSGDET</TABLENAME><ACTION>I</ACTION><RECORD><XMTYPE>UD</XMTYPE><XMID>4</XMID><ACCOUNTNUMBER/><CONSUMERNAME/><POSTCODE/><ACTIONDATE/><ACTIONTYPE/><USERID/><SENDINGPARTYTYPE/><DELIVERYMETHOD/><INTENDRECIPIENT/><SUBMITDATE/><BILLINGOPTION/><CONTENTFORMAT>CSV</CONTENTFORMAT><NEWSUPPLIERID/><COMPRESSED>Y</COMPRESSED><NEXTINVOICEDATE/><UPDATEDON/><UPDATEDBY>SonicMQ</UPDATEDBY><RAWMSG_LEN>74135</RAWMSG_LEN><DATA>UEsDBBQ</DATA></RECORD></MESSAGE>

*2nd one is my client is given. If I use this message I am getting error.*

<MESSAGE><TABLENAME>ZMPSXMSGDET</TABLENAME><ACTION>I</ACTION><RECORD><XMTYPE>UD</XMTYPE><XMID>4</XMID><ACCOUNTNUMBER/><CONSUMERNAME/><POSTCODE/><ACTIONDATE/><ACTIONTYPE/><USERID/><SENDINGPARTYTYPE/><DELIVERYMETHOD/><INTENDRECIPIENT/><SUBMITDATE/><BILLINGOPTION/><CONTENTFORMAT>CSV</CONTENTFORMAT><NEWSUPPLIERID/><COMPRESSED>Y</COMPRESSED><NEXTINVOICEDATE/><UPDATEDON/><UPDATEDBY>SonicMQ</UPDATEDBY><RAWMSG_LEN>74135</RAWMSG_LEN><DATA>UEsDBBQ</DATA></RECORD></MESSAGE>

*I am getting below error message*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ZMPSXMSGDET_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ZMPSXMSGDET_: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

what is the porble. pleae let me know.

Thanks

Srinivas

Edited by: srinivasreddy p on Jun 17, 2009 12:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tank you Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the namespcae given to u r Sender File Adapter configuration is same as u r Mapping Outbound Interface namesapce.

If not make it same.

rgds

srini

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1st one is I took from XI mapping

Have you taken this from Interface Mapping? The structure in test tab of mapping is a proper xml message while the structure your client is sending is not.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i took Message mapping Test tab message then it will sucess. but both this message and client given message are same.

my question is why message mapping test tab message is working & why? client given xml message is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your client given xml message is not working, where? Are you testing this also by pasting the message in test tab of interface mapping and executing it or you are referring at runtime.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I am testing through file adapter. I placed client given xml file in the source location from this location file adapter is picking this file then it was failing in Message Mapping. Same thing I copied the messge mapping Xml file i plced in same folder it was working sucessfully.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you paste that content of the client given XML in message mapping and try executing it. Check whether you are getting any error or not.

I hope this error is due to some validation you have built in the mapping. Please check if the data provided is correct and the file same specified in the Sender CC and file placed in source directory are having the same name.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam