cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

When i am deploying the application in NWDS it displaying the following error.

"Server oin140 did not accept login request as admin on port 55618. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server oin140 at port 55618: oin140"

Host and port are correct,SDM is running, I dont know why it showing this error.Earlier when i am deploying the application its working fine.Today it showing this error.

Can anybody give me idea regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just give a restart of your server and see if the problem still persists then go for Troubleshooting

you might need to Troubleshooting your SDM using following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/76/fb72ec091f4bf8a2d8ba321bb7e8d9/content.htm

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Give this a try,

Right click on the SDM from the J2EE engine View and restart the process.

This may help you as it was working fine before.

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

You are using a NWDS 7.0 as it is trying to connect to the sdm. Current, SAP CE 7.1 does not have SDM. So, confirm if you are using the correct version of the NWDS for the server.

If it is a SAP NW 7.0 environement apply the SAP Note 783965.

For more details also refer to the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/76/fb72ec091f4bf8a2d8ba321bb7e8d9/frameset.htm

Regards,

Kartikaye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

I didn't get you..Can you please explain clearly which i need to remove from windows>prefences

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

In CE7.1 we have option Window > Preferences > SAP as JAVA.

Please mention your nwds Version and restart your server and then run the application it will work.

Thanks,

Tulasi Palnati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Try to remove the registered SAP server in NWDS by going to Window > Preferences > SAP as JAVA.

Register the same the server again and restart the NWDS and try to deploy the application.

Hope this works. In case any queries revert back.

Regards,

Ardhendu Sarkar.