Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alltogether,

I have one strange behaviour.

I created a TA order with just TAB items, did the purchase order which is completely free of charge, did the delivery and then the invoice.

In condition VPRS I have a cost price (avg.-mov.-price from material segment) instead of value 0 what I expected !!!

VPRS is configured same as in standard calc scheme!

VPRS B 4

• Determine costs according to item category configuration (TVAP)

form kobed_004.

sy-subrc = 4.

if komp-kposn ne 0.

check: t001-bukrs = t001k-bukrs.

check: komp-werks ne space.

check: komp-evrwr = 'X'.

check: komp-fareg na '45'.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

• Prestep

form kobev_004.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks very long, very big

Wolfi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in copy control from delivery to invoice set invoice qty. to "E" for position type.

=> VPRS will then be 0,01 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Wolfi,

The transfer of cost to main item can configure in IMG-S&DBasic function-Free goods-condition techniquecontrol freegoods pricing-set transfer to cost items.

Set Transfer Of Costs To Main Item

In this IMG activity, you can configure the cost of free goods in the higher-level item of the sales document for display in Controlling (CO-PA).

You configure this control in the main item for the document flow from delivery to billing document.

Thnaks and Regards,

V.N.Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MOHAN,

but your answer doesn't match my problem.

Is it that difficult? Do I have to explain it in more detail?

Pls. let me know.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

me again.

Is it maybe wrong to map condition VPRS to material costs within CO-PA?

Do we maybe have to map EK01 or EK02 for material costs in CO-PA?

If yes, what do I have to do in my calc. scheme?

Thanks a lot to all of you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfi,

If VPRS cost is zero, click on pricing analysis tab and update the message.

i do have similar problem i.e. VPRS cost zero

thanks.

Edited by: mohan prabu on Jul 22, 2009 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piotr,

you are right when delivery is from stock (like TAN)

but not when ordered via TAB item cat!

Isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi once again,

my question is still not answered.

My understanding is, that condition VPRS just shows the avg. mov. price (in the invoice condition tab) when delivered from stock.

But when I order the part at the supplier it shows the cost price from the purchase order or cost price posted via MIRO!!!

So I'm wondering why it shows avg. mov.price when I order it free of charge at the supplier instead of value 0???

In addition I would like to know which condition should be mapped to material costs within CO-PA?

Thx to all!

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using moving average price valuation on stock VPRS always shows current value of stock eg.

If you bought 10 PC at price 12 $ and you got 2 PC for free (purchasing side posted in MIRO) you have a value on stock 12 $ and quantity on stock 12 PC.

Now if you do your free of charge sales order your VPRS condition will give you 1 $ / PC

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunetely this is standard SAP behaviour. VPRS is respposible for COGS (cost of goods sold) it always reads stock price for a given material. It is not 0 because even if you give it for free you had to pay for this item.

Usually VPRS is a condition that is not presented to customer (either statistial condition or accrual).

Talk with yourFI consultant or accountant and they will probably agree to leave it like this. If not copy your requirement and add

check: komp-prsfd = 'X'. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your repsonse!

What is the meaning of

check: komp-prsfd = 'X'.

Is it like when I do a new price determination (A,B,C,G, etc.) in condition tab?