cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FunctionalAcknowledgement mapping of seeburger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the seeburger adapter for processing the EDI orders and Ack for the ANSI 850 EDI message.

I am able to get the XI messages in the monitor ,but it resulting in the error at mapping step

I am getting the below mapping error after testing the mapping using payload under test tab

Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /LIST/S_ISA/D_I12. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.RuntimeException: CounterBeanServlet: Could not call nextCounter() method of the Servlet. Cause=java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect] in class com.sap.xi.tf._FunctionalAcknowledgement_to_A_997_ALL_ method setCounter$[ISA, OWENS_MINOR, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@6c690c]

I think this is the default mapping provided by seeburger ,what might be the problem any idea

I know some connection exception error but what is the remedy for the same

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First make sure that you have imported the SeeFunctionsXI archive under imported archives.

Then goto the UDF setCounter which must have been implemented in your mapping. This UDF have call to this nextCounter(). In your case it is not getting called which may be due to missing or incorrect import statements of UDF.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

SeeFunctionsXI archive is already imported but I have two namespaces of Seeburger one is 1.7.1 and other is 1.8.1 Is this error because of that ???

Regards

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. That shouldn't be reason of this mapping error. Have you checked the import statement of UDFs I mentioned earlier?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

I have checked the imported archives and seen SeeFunctionsXI and in UDF all needed imports are there and calling method nextCount() is also there

I am getting exception has Cause=java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]

When i check the proprties file in SeeFunctionsXI ConnectionFactory.properties i have found the below entry

provider.servlet.server=http://localhost:50000/

Do we need to provide Server name here instead of local host ?? (just guessing ,if yes how do we do that,direct export and import)

Thanks

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide your UDF code along with the import statements?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

I am using the default UDF which came with seeburger one

Actually in properties file as i specified earlier port was 50000 ,but mine is 51000

I tried exporting the jar and modified properties file and imported again ,but i am end with NoClass Def found error ,Do I need to restart J2EE services??

Is this a part of Master istallation and configuration guide,I dont see this option,let me know if its a part of config ..

Thanks

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Jun 18, 2009 10:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues on this??

Rajesh

benjamin_bichler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh.

The client-part of the SeeFunctions API is executed within your UDF and it tries to connect via HTTP to the server-part which has access to the database on which the counters and variables are maintained.

If the instance on which the server-part is located is not running on "localhost" or you are using a port different than the default "50000", you have to configure the corresponding server name or IP address and port.

The procedure how to configure those settings is described in chapter "Configuration of the Server Port" in the SeeFunctions installation manual "SAP_Functions_Setup_en.pdf" (In your version, most likely, the configuration can be done in the "Property Store" section in SEEBURGER Workbench by adding/modifying the corresponding property).

So please do not edit any class and configuration files manually if not told so explicitly by SEEBURGER, as this might have unintended negative side effects and is hard to analyze in support cases.

Best regards

Benjamin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to resolve by modifying the some port parameter in VA