SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Collective PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Can any one help me out with this error when doing collective PO in Fresh Item Procurement Process.

In Tcode:WDFR

when i am select the article and vendor for Collective PO for Generating Collective PO it gives me

Error: Collective purchase order: error in database selection (vendor 10010, W_FRM_GET_PO_CO)

Message no. WOG026

Diagnosis

A database selection error occurred in determining purchase orders and sales orders for collective purchase order processing.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

saurabh dubey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

The FM W_FRM_GET_PO_CO raises selection failure error for this part of the code:

*----

• Determining the shipping point

*----

SELECT * FROM tvstz INTO TABLE l_tvstz WHERE werks IN werksranges.

DESCRIBE TABLE l_tvstz LINES lines1.

IF lines1 EQ 0.

MESSAGE e548 RAISING selection_failure.

• Zu den gegebenen Verteilzentren wurden keine Versandstellen gefunden

ENDIF.

Check the table for the stores you are providing! if nothing is found, then it means shipping points have to be maintained

Alternatively, you can also try from WF10 and see if you are getting the same error.

All the best!

Mughil

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi,

The FM W_FRM_GET_PO_CO raises selection failure error for this part of the code:

*----

• Determining the shipping point

*----

SELECT * FROM tvstz INTO TABLE l_tvstz WHERE werks IN werksranges.

DESCRIBE TABLE l_tvstz LINES lines1.

IF lines1 EQ 0.

MESSAGE e548 RAISING selection_failure.

• Zu den gegebenen Verteilzentren wurden keine Versandstellen gefunden

ENDIF.

Check the table for the stores you are providing! if nothing is found, then it means shipping points have to be maintained

Alternatively, you can also try from WF10 and see if you are getting the same error.

All the best!

Mughil