cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm midst of creating new customer master data. I would be able to enter all information except Partner Functions field. I'm getting error when I enter same customer no. EP-ZSR104 as stated below;

Customer EP-ZSR104 is not defined for function SP (table TPAKD)

Message no. F2643

Diagnosis

The account group of the current customer is not defined for the required partner usage.

Procedure

Within customizing, select Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner determination -> Define partner functions -> Customer master data -> Environment -> Acct grp assignment. Here you assign the function required to the current account group.

Can anyone assist on this request. TQ

rgds,

nantha

lprado
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Revisar la siguiente configuración.

SPRO > Comercial/Funciones básicas/Determinación de interlocutor/Paramatrizar determinación interlocutor p.maestro clientes/Grupos de cuentas asignación de funciones.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Nantha,

Follow the path

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Partner Determination -> Setup partner determination -> Setup partner determination for customer master -> Select the Account Groups - Function Assignment tab on the left. Check if you have an entry for the combination of account group and partner function you are using. If no entry exist maintain one. Based on your post, EP is the partner function not sure the account group you have used for the customer creation.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guru..

answered

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you defined and assigned partner determination procedure , then partner funcitons tab will filled with partners automatically , we no need to enter the customer number.,

Note: If you want different partner funcitons then create customer masters and assign the same.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nantha,

It seems that the Partner Function - SP is not assigned Group of Customer - EP-ZSR104. To solve the same follow this:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master :

Here in Partner Determination Procedures Select AG or required Procedure & Double click on Partner Functions in Procedure on the left hand side.

Here you have to insert the Partner Function - SP with the combination of Partner Procedure.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just go thru the Same path as mentioned by you .

Customizing>Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner determination > Set up Partner Determination>Set up Partner Determination for Customer Master > Account Group - Function Assignment.

Also check whether Partner Function SP is assigned to Partner Determination Procedure.

Best Regards,

Ankur