cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does TLB consider STRs created by PPDS Heuristic run ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have modelled a VMI Scenario. In the standard scenario the STRs (Distribution receipts planned) are created at customer location through SNP heuristic run Then deployment creates the confirmed STRs (confirmed distribution receipts) and then these confirmed STRs can be used by TLB.

In our scenario we dont want to use Deployment. So we have made the STR (distribution receipts planned) directly available to TLB.. ( referring SAP note).

I have created some STRs(distribution receipts planned) directly in SNP planning book and some by running a PPDS heuristic. The STRs created by PPDs run are visible in the SNP planning book key figure (Distribution receipt planned)

Now in TLB i can see all the STRs created by SNP but TLB does not show me the STRs created by PPDs heurstic run. Is this a standard behaviour ? How can i make TLB use the STRs created by PPDs heuristic run.

Any inputs on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Asheesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to look at note 514947 - Direct processing of SNP stock transfers with the TLB.

There is another approach of switching off ATD Order check during TLB run.

For this in BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_TLB_CTRL Method GET_TLB_CONTROLS code cv_atd = 'X' to switch off the ATD check.

Hoep this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

SNP TLB run is different from PPDS heuristic run. You can co-relatye the SNP heuristic with PPDS heuristic, but not SNP TLB to PPDS heuristic.

Obviously the different order category will result.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

STRs created by ppds heuristic wud have different order category. You can add that order category to your TLB category group.

Thanks,

Satyajit