Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a small issue, I am new to smartforms. I want to add a window with a text element, to last page of the PO. But for the POs with the just one page length The text is not appearing. I want it to appear in the end of the page. I dont know how to go about Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you add your TEXT ELEMENT at the end of the MAIN WINDOW?

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you add your TEXT ELEMENT at the end of the MAIN WINDOW?

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have an option in the conditions tab of your text element wherein you can display your text element at the end of Main window.

Regards,

Gayathri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

There are two system fields available for use - SFSY-PAGE which is the page counter and SFSY-FORMPAGES which is the total page counter.

For the element you want to display at the end, you could specify ( via an output condition ) that it should be displayed when SFSY-PAGE = SFSY-FORMPAGES.

This would display the element on the last page.

Regards,

Aniket

Please mark helpful answers.

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF &SFSY-PAGE& = &SFSY-FORMPAGES&.

Put above codition.

Or use below fields

<b>Page Numbering</b>

Smart Forms use page counters to determine the page number. Query these system fields [Seite

68] for the page counters:

&SFSY-PAGE& for the current page number

&SFSY-FORMPAGES& for the total number of pages in the form

&SFSY-JOBPAGE& for the total number fo pages in all forms in the print job

Use the General Attributes tab of the page node to determine the properties of these page

counters:

Use the Format box to determine whether to display the page number in Arabic or Roman

numbers or in letters.

Use the Mode box to determine which values you want the different page counters to accept

(see below).

<b>Values of the Page Counters</b>

The settings in the Mode box have the following effects on the values of the page counters:

Initialize, Increase and Leave counter unchanged effect only &SFSY-PAGE& accordingly.

&SFSY-FORMPAGES& and &SFSY-JOBPAGES& are increased by 1 independent of this

setting.

Page and overall page unchanged keeps &SFSY-PAGE& as well as &SFSY-FORMPAGES&

unchanged.

regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You All, Your answers helped me resolve the issue. The checking of the option, at the end of main window,resolved the issue. Thanks