cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Configuration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We newly installed SRM 7.0, java and i need a up-to-date SRM configuration guide. I have a best practise document of EBP 3.0. But i don't know whether srm system works if i configure the system according to this document. Anybody have a link of this up-to-date document or anybody knows how can i configure this system?

Regards,

FIRAT KAYIRAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with SRM 7.0 , SAP Solution manager 7.0 is a package .Please check config guide in

SAP Solution manager 7.0

.Please check your SAP BASIS team

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for fast reply. In my EBP 3.0 configuration guide there are configurations like creating rfc connections between backend and srm system, ale configurations between backend and srm system, de-activating CRM system using program BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS and many customizing settings. I want a document like this for version 7.0.Does solution manager that you mention solve my this problem according to these settings that i mentioned above? If it solves, which steps i have to follow to find this documentation or configuration guide? Thanks in advance

FIRAT KAYIRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Firat,

Did you get the kind of SRM 7.0 configuration guide(detailed like EBP 3.0) that you were looking for?

If so, Can you please share that with me here??

Saji George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Firat,

Go thorugh the following SAP Service Marketplace link:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/srm-inst

On the left-hand side menu click on SAP SRM Server 7.0

Here you will find all the configuration related details.

Thanks,

Pradeep