cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 - How to change Queue status from Ready to Running ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i try to activate a Queue in SMQ2 , it says the Queue is registered and cannot be activated.

The queue was stuck in SYSFAIL status, i select the errored out entry , use Save LUW option so that it is in SMQ3. Now Queue status goes to READY, but does not change to RUNNING . ANy idea how to resolve this ? Do i need to unregsiter & reregsiter th Queue ? What happens to the entries in the Queue ?

Thanks

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvana,

Once you have saved, Just come one step back and unlock the queue and select refresh .

The queue will be in running mode.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya, i tried that option , unlocked the Queue and then was able to activate , but Queue keeps going to SYSFAIL status with the same Error. restart of workflow from SWF_XI_SWPR is also failing.

Thanks

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error i see is "Receive process 000000081424 has the status ERROR", cannot make out much out of this. i do not see any dump in ST22. Any ideas ?

Thanks

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the status of the queue in SMQR ?

(is it waiting) ? - if so you can have a look at note 527481

BTW

what happens when you execute the LUW

in your inbound queue? (F6)

>>>>"Receive process 000000081424 has the status ERROR",

have you tries checking your integration flow?

(bpm or the flow witout BPM?)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal, When i execute the LUW , the status remains unchanged, the message i get in the status bar is "function module does not exist or exception raised".

In SMQR , i do not see a status column against the queue XBQ0* , in smq2 i see the status as SYSFAIL. We are using a time-basd collect pattern in ccBPM, the interface was working fine until last week , this unrecoverable error has happend today and close to 12000 idocs are stuck in our production env.

Regards

Saravana

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

If your Queue is registered and the status is "Ready", then if you want to make it "RUNNING" Status, go to SMQR or SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues. Choose the Queue Name and click on Deregister Button. Once it got deregistered, then go to SMQ2 and try to Reactivate/Execute the Queue. Once it shows Running status, then Register the Queue again.

If you double click on SYSFAIL Status, what is the error it shows?

<i>

In SMQR , i do not see a status column against the queue XBQ0*</i>

• Status is "Scheduler Status" i.e first line of the SMQR screen. If anyone of the Queue is having problem(Ready status etc) it will show the status as "Wait".

Just check these.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sara,

I think it is some thing to do when lot of messages flow through ccbpm.We got this kind of error before applying notes for loss of messages...can u please check wether the required notes are transported to prod?If yes..probably we have to apply some other notes for rectifying this error.