cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with smartfrorms template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created window in that iam having templatenode and textnode, but the data in the text node should print inside template but its printing outside template..plz advise!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Output tab ,, you will find coloumn and line box.. you have to provide coloumn number and line number.

With Regards

Nikunj Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it window output tab or template output tab or textnode output tab...I cant find them in neither

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given the line and column values for the text node in output options tab? check that...

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

what do you mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are having text nodes under template you have specify in each node's output options, the line and column in which the text should be displayed, So double click the text node , goto output options and check whether you have maintained line and column values there, if not maintain it.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

I have template with 7 boxes in it and i created textnode with 7 headings ..do you mean i have to create 7 text nodes and each with one text and specify the output options for each node?

Former Member
0 Kudos

and i cant find line , column values (working in 4.6c).

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> and i cant find line , column values (working in 4.6c).

This is where the problem is, you should have mentioned this in your question itself. Sorry i dont have access to 4.6 system....

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik,

sorry i found it ..the reason i could not find in first instance is ..textnode belongs to window option it should belong to template ..then you can seeline and column..thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

so is it working now? it yes close the thread as answered.

Regards

Karthik D