File to RFC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have scenario from file to RFC,

In SXMB_MONI I found black-white flag,

In RWB I found the problem:

The error message is:

"Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI in remote system (RfcClient[Receiver_RFC]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI in remote system (RfcClient[Receiver."

When I'm looking in the message content in RWB I found this message (only the header with out any data):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions" />

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Thank you Elad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I'm looking in the message content in RWB I found this message (only the header with out any data):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
<ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions" />

this means that no data is being mapped to the RFC structure from the File. Check these:

1) The File that is picked is having data in it i.e. it is not a blank (empty) file.

2) If the file is having data then check if the data is reaching properly tot the Mapping program.

3) Then check if your mapping is producing the target structure i.e. the entire structure....for this use the payload from SXMB_MONI. The error that is mentioned above is because only the root element of the RFC is getting generated (and i suppose this is happening because the occurence is 1..1)....all theinner elements are not able to be generated because they are not getting the required data.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Udo and Abhishek,

You sure it's look like mapping issue,

I have the source:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Freight_cost_MT>

<Item>

<DELIVERY>51166608</DELIVERY>

<SHIP_DATE>2.01E+13</SHIP_DATE>

<RATE>6.2</RATE>

<TRACK>1Z8629850347763604</TRACK>

<SHIP_METHOD>Ground</SHIP_METHOD>

</Item>

<Item>

<DELIVERY>51166537</DELIVERY>

<SHIP_DATE>2.01E+13</SHIP_DATE>

<RATE>12.29</RATE>

<TRACK>1Z8629850346331411</TRACK>

<SHIP_METHOD>Ground</SHIP_METHOD>

</Item>

</Freight_cost_MT>

When I map <Freight_cost_MT> field to the RFC source I received in mapping test this error:

Cannot produce target element /ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

When I'm not mapping nothing to this field in RFC I'm not received error and Im not received any data.

Elad

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I map <Freight_cost_MT> field to the RFC source I received in mapping test this error:
Cannot produce target element /ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

101% sure this is due to mismatch in the mapping logic and the corresponding XML data i.e the payload.

What logic is applied for this node ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI?

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jun 17, 2009 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

When I'm looking about structure I see 1..1

When I'm looking the source I see:

<xsd:element name="ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI">

<xsd:complexType>

<xsd:all>

Elad

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

>Cannot produce target element /ns1:ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI

means that your (root) element cannot be produced, assumedly it is mapped (what is not required as it 1:1 mandatory).

Apparently the source message has the wrong namespace, i do not see a namespace in your source message but if you create one in IB Repository it will have one by default. Clear the namespace field in the message type an check again (of course i can only guess / presume what is going on in your system).

Regards,

Udo

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the root node is 1..1 you need not map any field / node to it. You just need to make sure that all the child elements are mapped properly. An occurence of 1..1 indicates that the root element will always occur no matter if you get any data in the child nodes or not. Since you are not receiving any data in the child nodes you need to ensure that the fields from file structure are properly mapped to the target RFC structure. You need not worry about mapping ZSD_GET_COST_TMS_FROM_XI with any source node.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

can you control your mapping? Copy source message from MONI and test the Interface mapping. Do you get a normal result?

Regards,

Udo