cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message : "DDIC Activation" when import BI_Cont SP9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

My solution manager's edition is 7.0 and use the MS SQL server 2005. The spam is 34. Now I imported the BI_Cont sp9 and occured an error. I found the note 1152612 and used the "Alternative B (modification using the ABAP Dictionary)"

First import the Support Package and wait until the ABAP Dictionary activation error occurs, that is, you consciously (or unconsciously) wait for the error.

After the ABAP Dictionary activation error has occurred, the error must then be corrected manually. In transaction SE11, you must correct the inactive structure WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA manually. For the component TCTLSTCHG, replace the component type /BI0/OITCTLSTCHG with the active component type WRMA_DE_TCTLSTCHG. Then manually activate the structure WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA.

Then import the Support Package.

As the note says, I enter the txcode se11 and then want to enter "TCTLSTCHG". However, which blank I could enter? I've entered each of them and don't find out.

‧Database table

‧View

‧Data type

‧Type Group

‧Domain

‧Search help

‧Lock Object

Could any experts tell me the component "TCTLSTCHG" , and then I can change the type to fix the error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check any sap notes need to be applied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AP :

I've checked the note 1152612 is the closet one can solve the BI_Cont SP9, and spam and snote are locked because of DDIC Activation Error. Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Arthur

Edited by: Arthur Chung on Jun 17, 2009 10:40 AM