Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please find the details:

scenario : SOAP sender to Proxy receiver (Synchronous)

When I tried to execute the the scenario thru SOAPUI I am getting following error in RWB. not getting hit in SXMB_MONI.

-

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error transmitting the message over HTTP. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

_________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know your suggestion ASAP.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the port that you are using (if any) is not having any firewall restriction imposed on it. Also check in the SOAP UI that you are using that there is no entry for the ports...the section containing the ports (if any) should be blank.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek,

I am able to execute whole scenario in my development but not able to execute in my quality box.

I got the successfully response thru SOAP UI in my development but not getting in Quality.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

What was the issue?...i am facing a similar problem.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

What was the issue?...i am facing a similar problem.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should not use wods like "ASAP" on forums.

For your case, the problem is sending data to the PI system. This may be due to incorrect URL use or incorrect wsdl generation. Regenerate the wsdl at PI and use it in sending data from SOAPUI.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek for your response.

Yes, there is problem in sending data to PI system.

I have checked the URL and regenerated the WSDL still I am facing same problem.

Thanks,

Bhupesh