Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about different language of script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,experts

I have been troulbe ,

when I edit my script in se71 ,it can't success(if i log on use english).

but I edit my script in se76 and original language"en" ,targer languge"zh",to edit ,the mofication will be success(if I logo the system in chinese).

how can I edit it successful in enghlish system?

(when I edit my script in se71 use ZH,the syetem tell me that "Form ZMMR00 lang. ZH locked: Original lang. EN being processed")

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can EDIT the FORM only in any language but not at the same time or parallely. U cannot Edit parallely though they are different languages.

As per your Message ( "Form ZMMR00 lang. ZH locked: Original lang. EN being processed"), i think u r trying to EDIT the FORM in both EN & ZH at a time. its not possible, either u first edit in EN and then edit in ZH...

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu is correct, if you are in change mode with the original language form you can't enter change mode in another language (but you can edit the form in multiple languages at once as long as none of them are the original language). This is because changes in the original language can impact all the languages (such as changing the size of a window or the tabs of a paragraph).