cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub: Tax Code & Export data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I've 2 issues. 1st: How does Tax Code comes automatically in OR? We've TAXINJ.

My 2nd issue is: In VF03 message- The accounting doc has not been created.

Posting Status in the header say- *Posting doc not created (export data missing)*. How to solve this problem?

Kindly help.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I've 2 issues. 1st: How does Tax Code comes automatically in OR? We've TAXINJ.

Tax Code will be determined based UTXJ Condition records that you have mainatained VK11 with proper combination and Tax code.

My 2nd issue is: In VF03 message- The accounting doc has not been created.

Check the Billing header export data, if it missed then maintained and save, now release the invoice and check

For more information pls check in Forum..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I've chcked the Billing header export data, it IS MISSING. But how & where to maintain it- that was my problem. Plz tell.

Rgds.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the foriegn trade data in Billing and save then try to release to FI

Check the below link discussed in forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

My For Trade/ Customs tab is Grey. Why is it so & how to make it in change mode?

Rgds.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below settings

1.IMG-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data

Here create ur own incomplete schemas for Header and Item by copying the std Incom.procedures

2.IMG-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents

here maintain the New entries for India and double cilk on it maintain the entries as follws

Export/Import-2

Assing ur Incom.schemas for header and item level, here u can select the control on documents

Error msg, Warnong msg or no check during doc.processing

and consistency chek as well as per your requirement

and i hope u have maintained the Foregin trade data in material master and the cutomer belongs to a foreing country.

Hope this helps..

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I'm not able to maintain the foriegn trade data in Bill doc because all fields in the ForTrade/ Customs tab are grey. Firstly why the fields are grey & secondly do I need to apply SAP notes 313188, 354222, 173411, as suggested by someone in this forum?

Thank you very much,

Plz help.

Answers (0)