Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile not deleted from child system

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

I have a sitution, While deleting roles for the user in CUA,its corresponding profile not deleted from child system.

Even the profile setting is global in CUA, its not reflecting in child system.

If somebody can tell me the reason, it will be great.

Regards

Sreenivasu Balaka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the program-RSCCUSND in SA38.It will ask for receiving system and User ID. Please give those details and execute.

Later you need to execute transaction-SCUL for the same user. Here also you need to give Receiving system and User ID and execute.

This will push the IDOCs which were generated while deleting role and you can find the result in respective respective system for that user.

You need to run the abovementioned steeps in CUA system.

Please check and get back if their any issue.

Regards,

KKRao.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the program-RSCCUSND in SA38.It will ask for receiving system and User ID. Please give those details and execute.

Later you need to execute transaction-SCUL for the same user. Here also you need to give Receiving system and User ID and execute.

This will push the IDOCs which were generated while deleting role and you can find the result in respective respective system for that user.

You need to run the abovementioned steeps in CUA system.

Please check and get back if their any issue.

Regards,

KKRao.

0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Still same problem exisiting..

Actually when deleting role from CUA, role deleted from child system..

Only profile not deleted from child system.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When you run the SCUL for that user, have you got information like no records found or any IDOCs you are able to find under that user in gray color? If you find any IDOCs, please distribute by using distribute button. Please check and confirm.

Some times roles will get deleted but not profiles because of IDOCs problem.

Regards,

KKRao.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Either run PFUD for the user id or pfcg_time_dependency where it will compare the roles and profiles against the id and check the result.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Hi

I did not find any IDOCs failure.

I found under receiving system: user change, profile change, ACTGRP change.

0 Kudos

Hi,

please try the following:

in the child system:

create an entry in table prgn_cust as follows:

ID Path

AUTO_USERCOMPARE YES

then try again the distribution of removal. I think, the profiles will get removed then.

b.rgds,

Bernhard