cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS Post Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented both the addon(DMIS and DMIS_CNT) on all the four systems and also generated the profiles for role SAP_TDMS* , SAP_DMIS* , SAP_CMIS* , SAP_SLOP*. Can you please guide me or give me the step by step procedure to create a test Project and test sub-project to test my configuration before I handover the system to the functional team.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anubhav

Good to see the initaition part make sure after the add ons certain notes been applied beforein your system

Note no : 1357010 , 1362451 ,1363820 , 1367836 must be implemented .

>2) You need to cerate 2 CPIC users in all your systems with roles been defined as

>Sender : User : TDMS_RFC

>Role SAP_TDMS_user

>Reciever: User : TDMS_RFC

>role

>SAP_TDMS_Master & SAP_TDMS_User

>Central/ Control System

>user : TDMS_RFC

>Role : SAP_TDMS_user

>and one dialog user should exist in Central System with role as SAP_TDMS_Master

>once all these users been created

>3)then go to T code CNV_MBT_TDMS

>clickon create project , then Subproject then pakage .. once the pacakge been created go with the RFC phase ..

>you can read the documentaion for further consideration while double clicking the sameor the documentaion tab at the top.

regards

Mysterious

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to getting the solution as per my landscape but I am closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is this issue solved or do you still need assistance ?

If so kindly let me know what kind of package you want.

Regards,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find all necessary details in

Hopefully this helps you to continue the project.

Regards,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have gone thru this Document but i didn't get the way.

Can you please prove me the step by step what to do in sender,reciever,central and contraol system.

to test the data transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Please go through the solution operation guide and masters guide for TDMS placed at service market place. YOu can also go through the activity documentation once the package is created.

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/tdms. The documentation is kept at

Regards

Raghuram