cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picing procedure change for ope SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all i have changed to a new pricing procedure .

My open SO which has old pricing procedure when i am creating the billing automatically it is updating to the new pricing procedure ., is there any way to make open SO in old pri procedure have the old one in the billing also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this , you just create a new Sales Order Type with a different Document Pricing Procedure & maintain the same with the New Billing Type also.

Go to OVKK and then assign all the assignments regarding the Pricing procedures.

Hope your Problem will be solved.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I removed the DPP from Billing type F2 it is not redetermining my new pric pro . it is working with old pri pro from the in the Open SO. is it correct . if i am remove DPP from billing is it will affect any other part

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I removed the DPP from Billing type F2 it is not redetermining my new pric pro . it is working with old pri pro from the in the Open SO. is it correct . if i am remove DPP from billing is it will affect any other part

It will surely affect all the invoices which u will create there after. In fact if u dont have any DPP in F2, then u have to maintain pricing procedure in accordance with BLANK DPP in OVKK.

As i mentioned in my previous post, u make a change in copy control, and revert after checking that.

Thanks,

Raja

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

Standard SAP would redetermined Pricing Procedure when you create the Invoice thru: Sales Area + Doc. Pricing Proc + Cust Pric Proc.

In you case I doubt whether the setting 'D' in VTFL or VTFL would help because system will anyways determine the new Pricing Procedure which is currently attched to the combination of Sales Area + Doc. Pricing Proc + Cust Pric Proc.

Thus, I believe you will have to develop new Copy Control Routine or Use available User Exits with help from your ABAPer.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

If you want to apply old pricing procedure for few Sales Orders only, then in VF01 - at item level - click on Condition Tab - Click on Update button and select the value "D" or other as per your requirement.

But if you want this change on permanent basis, then refer to above post.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VTFA if it order related billing,Select your valid combination.

Double click on item.Select your item category.Details.

Maintain the pricing type as "D" and pricing source as "blank".

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its order related billing :Go to VTFA, Select ur Order and billing type and then Select ur item category, again go to item details there in pricing control maintain D.

If its delievry related Do same in VTFL.

Thanks,

Raja