Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Release not allowed

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm newbie in SAP and handling complaint in CRM. I have problem in workflow.

if there is action in workflow that update user status to 'Case Close' and system status to 'Complete', error 'Status Release not allowed .... ' often happens.

if i trace the workflow, to update the status it use SAP Business object method and in the method will call function modul 'CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN_OW'.

if i debug the fm, it works well with no error.

is there any clue why this error happens ?

please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm,

I by the way I meant RFC, but I think you got that

I assume that the statuschange, is a backgroundtask. Try converting it into a foreground task, to see if that resolves the problem. Is it gives you an error a SU53 might give a lead.

Regards Mikkel

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mikkel,

many thanks for the answer, but perhaps you could guide me about SWU3. sory if this disturbing you, i'm newbie in sap.

what configure RFC destination for ?

in your last reply, you mention to try the background task to foreground task. how can i do that ?

please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddhie,

could be authorization of your background user. Tjek that WF-batch has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW. Also tjeck that WF RFA is correctly configured in SWU3 -> Maintain Runtime Enviroment -> Configure RFC Destination.

Kind Regards

Mikkel

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikkel,

the user WF-batch already has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

about WF RFA, what is that ?

i checked in SWU3 -> Maintain Runtime Environment -> Configure RFC Destination its already checked ( v ).

but the problem still happenning, is there any other clue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddhie,

Just a thought.. Check whether workflow is setting a status which is not allowed.

i.e. In CRM, for setting a particular status manually, a certain prior status is required.

To check it manually, try setting the status manually whatever status worklfow is trying to set .( Ensure that previous status is same in manual as well as worklfow execution case!)

Regds,

Akshay

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Akshay,

many thanks for your answer, i post a reply for your reply but i think it's not posted yet and i've shut down my computer =p.

i have tried to update the status manually and it's work.

any other clue ?

please advice