I have the ideal of copy our R3 and APO and Livecache system to an

other environment

We plan using online backup and archive log file recover R3 and APO and

livecache ,We can recover oracle database to every time point using

archive log file .Our three server 's colock is reference same network

device .so three colck is same time.

My question is if I can recover the R3(oralce),APO(oracle) and

livecache (maxdb) to same time .

Can recover database keep three application data consistent? Can I use recover tools copy R3,APO,livecache system

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I will recover three system again include the maxdb . hope this time will get consistent system

thanks Sushil and markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> My question is if I can recover the R3(oralce),APO(oracle) and

> livecache (maxdb) to same time .

Yes - that's exactly how it's done:

Note 886103 - System Landscape Copy for SAP SCM

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I kown the oracle can keep database is consistent .But this cause is two oracle database and one maxdb . Data is cross the three database . I have recover the R3 and SCM database and I commit the check job to our application team ,thire check result is they discover some stock quantity has very few differents but they say this may application logical it's seem normal so they can not sure these diffreents are cause by recover point in time . but when they check the SCM database and livecache database(maxdb) they sure there are big different in them . but the application team said The livecache database can reload from SCM database data and recalculate .So i wondered if the livecache database need not recover ? If my copy can be used!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you ever done ? I wonder how can i check three system data is consistent? I 'm really worry about it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have the online backup and log file which recover must need ,My concern is How about my application data ? Are they consistent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes correct.

Thanks

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can recover database keep three application data consistent? Can I use recover tools copy R3,APO,livecache system

As log as you have offline redo log files for R3 & APO you can recover till any point/time. I have no idea about Maxdb

Thanks,

Sushil